Happy Women’s History Month! With just over a week left in the month, this woman-owned business is still celebrating and going out with a bang. We love to celebrate in fun and style, so we’ve gathered a wide mix of movie and series selections to entertain and educate. Most of these suggestions are available on popular streaming services, including Amazon Prime, HBOMax and Netflix, and the bonus podcast suggestion is available on Audible. Check out the list of best movies and shows to watch for Women’s History Month below! Pair these with our Fortuna incense packs or our Palo Santo candle for the ambiance and the vibes.
- A League of Their Own
- Self Made: Inspired by the Life of Madam C.J. Walker
- Hidden Figures
- Selena: The Series (Netflix series)
- Megan Leavey
- Becoming (Netflix documentary)
- Black Widow
- Girls Trip
- Maya Angelou: And Still I Rise
- BONUS: Small Doses (Audible podcast)
What else would you add to this watch list?